The Rams camp is for boys & girls aged 13 years to 18 years (school years 9-13). For boys & girls aged 7-14 year old (school years 3-9) see the Gators Camp section below.
The Canterbury Rams are running camps for High School basketballers (Y9-13, or up to U19 age group), also before and after Christmas.
- Action Indoor Sports Hornby or Middleton Grange School
- $125 or $250 depending on camp selected
- Coaching from Canterbury Rams and Representative level coaches
- Water Bottle and a reversible singlet needed
- Dates are 20-21 December, or 15-18 January
- Suitable for players in Y9-13
For more details, please see the flyer on this page, or email email@example.com
Wharenui Gators Camps
The Wharenui Gators club also offers holiday camps for boys & girls between 7 years – 14 years (school years 3 – 9). Players receive coaching from Canterbury Rams players.
The Wharenui Gators are running camps both before Christmas, and in late January for players in Y1-8. These are suitable for beginners right through to advanced players.
- Middleton Grange School
- $55 or $75 depending on camp selected
- Coaching from Gators Coaches and Canterbury Rams
- Bring Water bottle and light snack
- Dates range from 18 December through 26 January
- Suitable for players in Y1-Y8
For more details, please see the flyer on this page, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wharenui Gators offer Hoops Academy’s throughout the school term for boys & girls aged between 7 years – 15 years (schools years 2 – 10). These Hoop’s Academy’s are the perfect way to develop your game with Canterbury Rams coaches. Register today.